1. I see. 我明白了。 |
2. I quit! 我不干了! |
3. Let go! 放手! |
4. Me too. 我也是。 |
5. My god! 天哪! |
6. No way! 不行! |
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) |
8. Hold on. 等一等。 |
9. I agree。 我同意。 |
10. Not bad. 还不错。 |
11. Not yet. 还没。 |
12. See you. 再见。 |
13. Shut up! 闭嘴! |
14. So long. 再见。 |
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) |
16. Allow me. 让我来。 |
17. Be quiet! 安静点! |
18. Cheer up! 振作起来! |
19. Good job! 做得好! |
20. Have fun! 玩得开心! |
21. How much? 多少钱? |
22. I'm full. 我饱了。 |
23. I'm home. 我回来了。 |
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。 |
25. My treat. 我请客。 |
26. So do I. 我也一样。 |
27. This way。 这边请。 |
28. After you. 您先。 |
29. Bless you! 祝福你! |
30. Follow me. 跟我来。 |
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) |
32. Good luck! 祝好运! |
33. I decline! 我拒绝! |
34. I promise. 我保证。 |
35. Of course! 当然了! |
36. Slow down! 慢点! |
37. Take care! 保重! |
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。 |
39. Try again. 再试试。 |
40. Watch out! 当心。 |
41. What's up? 有什么事吗? |
42. Be careful! 注意! |
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! |
44. Don't move! 不许动! |
45. Guess what? 猜猜看? |
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 |
47. I think so. 我也这么想。 |
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 |
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去! |
50. Let me see.让我想想。 |
51. Never mind.不要紧。 |
52. No problem! 没问题! |
53. That's all! 就这样! |
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 |
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? |
56. Count me on 算上我。 |
57. Don't worry. 别担心。 |
58. Feel better? 好点了吗? |
59. I love you! 我爱你! |
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 |
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? |
62. That's neat. 这很好。 |
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? |
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? |
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 |
66. Here you are. 给你。 |
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 |
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 |
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! |
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? |
71. To be careful! 一定要小心! |
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? |
73. Help yourself. 别客气。 |
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 |
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 |
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 |
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? |
78. You did right. 你做得对。 |
79. You set me up! 你出卖我! |
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗? |
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心! |
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。 |
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! |
84. How's it going? 怎么样? |
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 |
86. I just made it! 我做到了! |
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。 |
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! |
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。 |
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。 |
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! |
92. What about you? 你呢? |
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 |
94. You're welcome. 不客气。 |
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 |
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! |
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你! |
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 |
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 |
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的 |
|
101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 |
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 |
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 |
104. What time is it? 几点了? |
105. You can make it! 你能做到! |
106. Control yourself! 克制一下! |
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。 |
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。 |
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 |
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧? |
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。 |
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 |
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 |
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 |
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 |
116. Long time no see! 好久不见! |
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。 |
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 |
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。 |
120. What a good deal! 真便宜! |
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? |
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! |
123. You have my word. 我保证。 |
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你! |
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 |
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当! |
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。 |
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 |
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 |
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 |
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 |
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 |
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 |
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 |
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! |
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 |
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 |
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮! |
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。 |
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。 |
141. What day is today? 今天星期几? |
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为? |
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? |
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? |
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 |
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。 |
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? |
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。 |
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套! |
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 |
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。 |
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 |
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 |
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。 |
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 |
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 |
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。 |
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? |
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。 |
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。 |
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 |
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? |
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! |
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 |
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 |
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 |
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。 |
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 |
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。 |
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 |
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的? |
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。 |
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 |
174. Move out of my way! 让开! |
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。 |
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 |
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? |
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1 |
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 |
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了? |
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 |
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 |
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 |
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? |
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样? |
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 |
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。 |
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 |
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。 |
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 |
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。 |
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。 |
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 |
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? |
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。 |
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 |
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 |
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。 |
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。 |
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。 |
|
|
|
|
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 |
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 |
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 |
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 |
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 |
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 |
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱? |
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 |
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。 |
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 |
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。 |
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 |
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。 |
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。 |
215. None of your business! 与你无关! |
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 |
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 |
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 |
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 |
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! |
|
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲? |
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 |
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? |
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。 |
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 |
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 |
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, |
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。 |
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 |
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 |
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。 |
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 |
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 |
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。 |
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 |
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 |
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 |
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 |
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! |
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气! |
|
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? |
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? |
243. First come first served. 先到先得。 |
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 |
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 |
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 |
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 |
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。 |
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 |
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 |
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 |
|
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 |
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 |
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。 |
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! |
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 |
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 |
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。 |
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 |
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 |
|
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 |
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 |
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 |
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 |
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 |
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 |
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 |
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。 |
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。 |
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 |
|
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 |
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 |
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。 |
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 |
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 |
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。 |
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。 |
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? |
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 |
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 |
|
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。 |
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? |
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 |
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 |
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 |
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。 |
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 |
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 |
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 |
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 |
|
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 |
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? |
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? |
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的? |
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里? |
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗? |
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 |
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! |
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 |
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦 |
|
|
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗? |
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? |
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 |
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 |
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 |
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。 |
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 |
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 |
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样? |
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 |
|
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 |
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 |
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 |
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 |
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 |
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 |
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 |
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 |
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 |
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 |
|
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。 |
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 |
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 |
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 |
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。 |
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 |
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 |
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。 |
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 |
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。 |
|
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? |
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 |
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。 |
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? |
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 |
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。 |
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 |
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 |
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? |
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 |
|
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 |
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 |
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 |
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。 |
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 |
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 |
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 |
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 |
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? |
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 |
|
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。 |
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。 |
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。 |
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦! |
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿! |
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。 |
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。 |
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。 |
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。 |
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。 |
|
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。 |
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。 |
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。 |
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。 |
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。 |
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。 |
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞? |
368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。 |
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。 |
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。 |
|
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。 |
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。 |
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。 |
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。 |
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 |
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。 |
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。 |
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。 |
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? |
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。 |
|
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。 |
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。 |
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。 |
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。 |
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。 |
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 |
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 |
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。 |
389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。 |
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。 |
|
391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。 |
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗? |
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。 |
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 |
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。 |
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 |
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。 |
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。 |
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。 |
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。 |
|
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。 |
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。 |
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 |
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。 |
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。 |
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 |
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。 |
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 |
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。 |
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。 |
|
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗? |
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。 |
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。 |
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 |
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 |
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么? |
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。 |
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。 |
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。 |
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。 |
|
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗? |
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗? |
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。 |
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。 |
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。 |
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。 |
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。 |
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。 |
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 |
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。 |
|
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。 |
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。 |
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 |
434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。 |
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 |
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。 |
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。 |
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。 |
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。 |
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。 |
|
441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。 |
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。 |
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。 |
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理 收起全文↑ |